Hey there, our beloved Mario Kart fan! We've got some turbocharged news about Mario Kart 8 Deluxe that's bound to get your engines revving! Nintendo has just dropped the latest update, Version 3.0.1, for our favorite racing extravaganza, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
Remember how Mario Kart 8 Deluxe started as a souped-up version of the Wii U's Mario Kart 8? Well, Nintendo didn't just stop there. They supercharged it with the "Booster Course Pass," injecting the game with a fresh dose of adrenaline. We're talking 48 new courses and eight new characters—it's like a whole new world of racing madness! But hold onto your hats, because the latest update, Version 3.0.1, has just skidded onto the track. It's fine-tuning your racing experience with some much-needed tweaks and fixes. They've squashed bugs on tracks like Tour Vancouver Velocity, GC DK Mountain, and Wii Daisy Circuit, ensuring your race is as smooth as a freshly paved road.
And get this: the update also puts the brakes on the controversial'sandbagging' strategy. No more falling behind on purpose to snag powerful items, racers! It's all about skill and speed now.
Photo Credit: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Nintendo
Here's a quick pit stop tour of what's new in the update:
- Say goodbye to not getting strong items due to unstable connections during online matches.
- You'll now glide like a pro on Tour Vancouver Velocity, thanks to a fix on the glider ramps.
- No more awkward floating in mid-air on GC DK Mountain—Lakitu's got your back!
- In Wii Daisy Circuit, those pesky statues won't stop you in your tracks anymore.
- Our new racers from the Booster Course Pass They're now as expressive as they should be.
- And for those of you using Miis, no more bizarre head sizes in the highlight reels. Phew!
Get ready to hit the tracks with these new improvements. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe continues to be the heart-pumping, joy-inducing racing game we all love. See you on the track, racer!
Last edited by a moderator: